Before cooler weather sets in get organized with self storage tips from Coatesville Self Storage. Our indoor storage units are temperature controlled, so no matter what the weather is doing outside, your items stay consistent inside. Our Coatesville PA storage facility is fully gated and under 24 hour recorded video, so you can enjoy your fall plans, grow your business, or find the right place to call home, while we take care of your items.
Storing the Grill 101
- Clean all racks, utensils, and burners of grease and food. Critters will try to come in if they smell food, and that can cause an issue for the other items in your storage unit.
- Coat the clean surfaces of the grill with a light layer of oil to keep the inside from rusting out.
- Bleed gas lines and leave the propane tank at home in a cool place.
Gardening Tools and storage for winter
- Use a large barrel in the shed and storage unit for the seasons latest tools. With a large enough container you can have your snow shovel ready for the first snow fall.
- Sharpen any tools with an edge so they are ready to use when needed.
Pool Toys and Supplies
- Store chemicals on a shelf in a single layer to avoid the plastic from cracking.
- Temperature controlled storage is more suitable for these chemicals.
- After cleaning and draining the pool, put tools aside and allow them to dry. Not enough time for drying may cause some unwanted mold or mildew in your unit.
Coatesville Self Storage is your go to storage solution in Coatesville PA. With an office stocked with moving supplies, and experts to help, you are set with storage resources for winter. Our experts are waiting to take you on a tour and help you decide which unit best fits your needs.
Not enough time to stop in to rent your unit? Find your next storage rental online.